The board-certified family medicine and internal medicine physicians at Hilton Head Primary Care provide medical care for illness and minor injuries. We also offer preventive care and management of chronic diseases. Our staff is available to answer any questions.
Providing quality personalized Primary Care Services right here on Hilton Head Island:
- Promoting and maintaining good health by emphasizing preventive medicine, and disease prevention
- Physical and Wellness Exams
- Women’s Health including routine pap smears
- Acute illnesses such as flu, sinus infection, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Management of Chronic Conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and heart disease
Our medical services include:
- Treatment for Adolescents and Adults
- Health Screenings
- Physical Exams, School & Sports Physicals
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Care for Illness and Minor Injuries
- Routine Preventive Medical Care
- Care for Chronic Conditions, such as Diabetes and Hypertension
- Treatment for Minor Emergencies
- Sore throats, flu and bronchitis
- Asthma and COPD management
- Hypertension Management
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 843-682-2004.